Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
Microgaming, Play’n GO, Realistic Games, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, BluePrint Gaming, Gamevy, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, Genesis Gaming, Rabcat, 2 By 2 Gaming, Playson, Wazdan, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Red Rake Gaming, Booongo, Just For The Win, Gamomat, Push Gaming, Ezugi, Old Skool Studios, Probability Jones, Booming-Games, GameArt, Habanero, Tom Horn Gaming, PariPlay, Future Gaming Solutions (FuGaSo), Fantasma Games, Indi Slot Games, Snowborn Games
English, German, Japanese, Norwegian
Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, Indian Rupees - INR, Japanese Yen - JPY, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, US Dollar - USD
AstroPay Card, BitCoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Interac, Litecoin, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Rapid Transfer, Ripple, Skrill, Visa
Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Visa
5000 € per day
Mail: [email protected]
Owned by White Star B.V., Casino Days is a charming casino, established in 2020.
Casino Dayss website has a imposing and mobile friendly design with a outstanding selection of casino games. There are more then 2000+ titles on the site from cracking game providers such as Probability Jones, Thunderkick, BluePrint Gaming, Booongo, Playson, Old Skool Studios, Red Tiger Gaming, Indi Slot Games, GameArt, Gamomat, Rabcat, 1x2 Gaming, Realistic Games, Red Rake Gaming, PariPlay, Push Gaming, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Lightning Box, Tom Horn Gaming, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Fantasma Games, Quickspin, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Booming-Games, Elk Studios, Genesis Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Snowborn Games, Evolution Gaming, Wazdan, Future Gaming Solutions (FuGaSo), Ezugi, Habanero, Foxium, Gamevy, Just For The Win, 2 By 2 Gaming.
Casino Days review
Licenced by Curacao, Casino Days is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for iself on the market. A attractively designed online casino that boasts a professional look, ideal layout, and the diligently developed interface is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a good mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by White Star B.V., Casino Days is a dedicated responsible gambling advocate and protects its players at all costs using the current as well as progressed safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Casino Days you can play different casino games such as Blackjack, Baccarat, Table games, Slots, Roulette, Poker and there are more then 2000+ titles on the site from excellent game providers. At the site you can adjust the page to what ever language you prefer. The supported languages are German, English, Norwegian, Japanese.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Casino Days
Are you tired of slow or delayed payment from casinos? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed and also efficiency at Casino Days. The gambling site accepts a vast array of payment options, nicely detailed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Many casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Casino Days can be submitted through Skrill, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Ripple, BitCoin, Interac, Ethereum, AstroPay Card, Neteller, MuchBetter, Litecoin, Rapid Transfer, Visa, PaySafe Card and the casino site accepts the following currencies: New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Indian Rupees - INR, US Dollar - USD, Euro - EUR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Japanese Yen - JPY. with a pending time of 24 hours.
Have a look at the financial web page on Casino Days for more information on the areas where you can utilise the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at Casino Days
Players can rest assured that their data will be safe at Casino Days as it uses security measures such as SSL thus ensuring that all transactions are performed in the most secured way.
Today there are several ways to identify whether a casino is safe or otherwise. If the address of a website starts with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of unsafe internet sites normally begin with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the website is safe and secure or unsafe. A symbol in the form of a lock is commonly also presented. Here you can also obtain information regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some online casinos additionally put symbols as well as certifications on their internet site simply to enhance that their internet site is secure. If there is a lock on Casino Dayss website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link between the server and your web browser.
Casino Days is licensed by Curacao.
When you play at casinos it is necessary to track the licenses that a casino has.
Many online gamblers rarely think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont abuse your trust.
Online casino license
When it comes to playing with real money, you want to know that an online casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their casino market and establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it matters where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that an online casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a credible regulator than to have many who have a worse reputation.
All online casino licenses are not as trusted and rules differ from country to country. It only takes one second to check out, Scroll to the bottom of the casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some online casino regulators you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
Casino Days has a great sortment of games with over 2000+ titles on the site from great game developers such as Probability Jones, Thunderkick, BluePrint Gaming, Booongo, Playson, Old Skool Studios, Red Tiger Gaming, Indi Slot Games, GameArt, Gamomat, Rabcat, 1x2 Gaming, Realistic Games, Red Rake Gaming, PariPlay, Push Gaming, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Lightning Box, Tom Horn Gaming, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Fantasma Games, Quickspin, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Booming-Games, Elk Studios, Genesis Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Snowborn Games, Evolution Gaming, Wazdan, Future Gaming Solutions (FuGaSo), Ezugi, Habanero, Foxium, Gamevy, Just For The Win, 2 By 2 Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from table games to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Casino Days and check out their incredible sortment of casino games.
Slots at Casino Days
Slots are without a doubt the most popular online casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As previously mentioned, there are lots of various slots, so that as a online casino player you can obtain as much variation as feasible. On top of that, slot providers are reguarly trying to make better profit opportunities, so you can rake home increased winnings.Different types of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that just include three reels. They are very similar to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and is the most basic games available. Generally they do not include any unique symbols, but there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The somewhat more advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are larger with even more paylines and normally special signs like wild signs and scatter signs, which can offer you complimentary spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games have even more paylines, the wager is also slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive 2.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can expand to countless bucks up until a lucky player takes home the entire jackpot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Treasure nile and Going Nuts.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Marvel Slots.
Table games at Casino Days
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include a lot of different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a very liked form of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When casino games online got recognized, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Casino Days
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Casino Days
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Lotto rules varies from country to country. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is extremely important on all online casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at the site can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as Casino Days to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone or Android. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
100% up to 1000$ in bonus + 100 bonus spins on Book of Dead, 1st deposit bonus
Casino Days offers bonus spins to all new players: 100% up to 1000$ in bonus + 100 bonus spins on Book of Dead, 1st deposit bonus
- Maximum bonus: 100%
- Bonus value: 1000$
- Bonus spins: 100
- Bonus wager requirement: 35x
- Spins wager requirement: 35x
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.