Type of Games:
Bingo, Lotto, Slots
Quickspin, Evolution Gaming, PariPlay
Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen
Deposits and withdrawals
Euro - EUR
Cryptopay, EcoPayz, Interac, MasterCard, MuchBetter, NeoSurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, POli, Skrill, Visa
Bank transfer, Cryptopay, EcoPayz, Interac, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Neteller, Paysafe Card, POLi, Skrill, Visa
Mail: [email protected]
Established in 2003, BingoCafe is a charming and refined casino owned by Open Field Soulutions Ltd.
The Casino site has a stunning and mobile first design with a superb selection of casino games. There are more then 300+ titles on the site from game studios such as Quickspin, PariPlay, Evolution Gaming.
Licenced by Curacao, BingoCafe is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for itself on the casino market. A attractively and well designed casino site that boasts a professional look, untarnished layout, and the thoroughly developed GUI is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a excellent mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Open Field Soulutions Ltd, BingoCafe is a committed accountable betting advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the current and also progressed security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At BingoCafe you can play different casino games such as Slots, Bingo and there are more then 300+ titles on the site from great game developers. The casino site supports different languages like English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at BingoCafe
Are you tired of slow or postponed banking? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed as well as effectiveness at BingoCafe. The casino approves a variety of payment options, nicely provided under the financial page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and fast payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at BingoCafe can be submitted through Cryptopay, NeoSurf, Interac, EcoPayz, POli, MasterCard, PaySafe Card, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, MuchBetter and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 72 hours.
Check out the banking page on BingoCafe for even more details on the areas from which you can use the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several methods to identify whether a casino website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a online casino site begins with https:// then the web page is most likely secure. The addresses of unsafe casino sites usually start with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the site is protected or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is often also displayed. Here you can also get details about what SSL is and what on the web page that is not safe. Some online casinos additionally position symbols as well as certifications on their web site just to reinforce that their website is secure. If there is a lock on BingoCafes internet site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your browser.
The casino is licensed to operate by Curacao.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is important.
Many online gamblers hardly ever or never care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It should be a priority to play online casino that wont abuse your trust.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as players want to know that a casino site complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate their own online gambling market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it has significant consequences where a online casino has its license. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that an online casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a reliable regulator than to have four to five who have a worse reputation.
All licenses are not as reputable and laws differ from country to country. It only takes one second to examine, Scroll to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
BingoCafe has a really good sortment of casino games with over 300+ titles on the website from game providers such as Quickspin, PariPlay, Evolution Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from roulette to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BingoCafe and check out their extraordinary sortment of online casino games.
Slots at BingoCafe
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular online games on casinos online. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more people discover. Since slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As more slots are being produced, the market is getting flooded. The developers has to be creative to find more niches to explore.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that just include three reels. They are extremely similar to the traditional mechanical one-armed bandit and are the simplest games offered. Normally they do not consist of any kind of special signs, however there are those who, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is 108 Heroes.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and typically unique icons like wild symbols and also scatter signs, which can offer you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games include more paylines, the wager is additionally a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These games has progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pot, which can grow to millions of dollars up until a fortunate gambler takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Hall of Gods, Hall of Gods and Mega Moolah.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like bonus spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot The Equalizer, 5 Lions Gold and Game of Gladiators.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Chillipop.
Table games at BingoCafe
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games include a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a particularly appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among peers and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, online poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's favorite table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BingoCafe
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at BingoCafe
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Good support is vitally crucial on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. You don't need to download some other app or external client to have the ability to entertain yourself with some casino games, with fully responsive and adaptive design you can bring BingoCafe with you in your pocket.
100% up to 100$ in bonus, 1st deposit bonus
BingoCafe offers a bonus to all new players: 100% up to 100$ in bonus, 1st deposit bonus
- Maximum bonus: 100%
- Bonus value: 100$
- Bonus wager requirement: 20x
New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.